Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oprah and Bon Bons


Who says that lazy summer days are spent watching Oprah and eating bon bons? Just spent six hours putting together the dresser/changing table for the Gigster. Got to hand it to IKEA. The assembly instruction they provide is only pictorial and, surprisingly, very understandable. No confusing directions written in 20 different languages. Truly universal for mechanical dummies like me. I'm going to have to gloat a little bit when hubs gets home from the office. I'm sure he'll be checking my workmanship. Oh, by the way, I assembled it in the baby's room. Don't want a repeat of Monday night.

1 comment:

Mark and Sara said...

Way to go, sis! Hopefully, I'll be able to start on the curtains soon, once Mark gives up his work space and I have mopped the floor!

Blog Archive