Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here We Go Again!



O.k. I'm in the bathroom doing my morning routine. Note to self-lock door next time especially during WC. Hubby is standing on the other side of the door screaming that the Brazil vs. Ghana game is about to come on. I assure him that I will be out in time to watch the game. Before I can take my next breath, hubby swings the door half way open and throws his old Brazilian jersey in and slams the door shut again. Mind you, hubs is already at fever pitch and instructs me to change into the jersey. I dutifully come out of the bathroom with the jersey on and find hubby clad in his new jersey already glued to the tv. Brazil just scored their second goal!!! Hubs is estatic and satisfied. He takes his jersey off, showers and prepares to go to work. He tells me that his jersey is to remain on the arm rest of the sofa closest to the tv. ETA for tv to be turned off---as soon as hubs steps out the door. After all, a girl's got to have her privacy and quiet time.

No comments:

Blog Archive