Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Great Sunday Exciting Game Too

Hubs and I just had a great Sunday afternoon with our friends. I mustered up my questionable skills and cooked a Chinese meal for everyone. Dessert was American, though. Don't really know how to make Chinese dessert. After eating, we settled down to dessert and coffee and watched the Portugal vs. Netherlands game. What an ugly match!!! Players from both teams nearly got into an all out brawl several times. So many yellow and red cards issued. Even I was totally mesmerized by the game. One of my friends, poor girl, probably didn't expect to come over and have to watch soccer here too. Her hubby is a soccer nut also and tortures her with loud broadcasts in their house. She is also a soccer widow. Well, six hours later, my house still smells like Chinese food. My friends will just have to take a shower and wash their hair when they get home!

No comments:

Blog Archive