Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Monday, June 26, 2006

Ladybug Collection


Gigi's ladybug collection is growing. She first got an adorable ladybug bib from our friends, Kim and Todd. And yesterday, Kristen and David gave her a soft red ladybug jumper. So cute! Our friend, Jessica also gave her books and toys. And my co-worker, Mayra has been very generous as well. My sister is making her curtains and other accent pieces. She has even agreed to make the 100 Wishes quilt should I join the quilt square swap. A big thanks to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana, Im enjoyng a lot reading your blogger.Ladybug here is called, Joaninha. I,m very entusiastic about the decoration you,re doing for my granddaughter`s bed room.
I believe you will be a wonderfull mother.

Love
Lydia

Anonymous said...

Cute! I do like the nature/garden theme. Afterall, ladybugs are a beneficial insect. I think they eat pests such as aphids.

Blog Archive