Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Harvest Moon



I just wanted to give a shout-out to my parents and good friends for joining us for a wonderful Harvest Moon celebration. The four spice girls had a blast. They ate together at the kiddie table and decorated their own lantern and lady-on-the-moon. Hugs and kisses for Po Po for helping me put out a spread of home-cooked Chinese dishes...I love her braised spareribs. And talk about desserts...our good friends brought over some serious yummies. So to all my friends and families...go out under the night sky tonight and gaze lovingly at the full, bright moon.

Gi and Daddy goofing around with the camera

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Harvest Moon.. glad you had a great time...
Have a Great Week..

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Glad it was a great day...

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mark already went kayaking last night 7--930 pm to gaze at the moon!