Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Friday, September 05, 2008

Down Graded to Whining



Good news for Mommy...Munch actually walked into her classroom by herself yesterday without too much of a ruckus. Like a prisoner condemned to the gallows, Munch sullenly walks past cheerful Miss Deborah and enters her play space for the next four hours. She turns around to flash me two teary eyes. I return the favor by blowing her an exceedingly happy kiss. Then I scram out of the building and start to spy on her through the outside window. She looks a little sad but seems A-OK. When I pick her up, she greets me with a very weak whine...I'm sure designed to maximize mommy guilt. Miss Deborah tells me that she had a great day. In fact, she was "all smiles" shortly after I left. Now that's what I want to hear...good job, Munch!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like she is doing better..
Have a Great Weekend.
Hugs..

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeah Miss Gi... glad she is getting use to the idea of going in there... yeah... I am sure she is having a ton of fun when you aren't there... she just doesn't want you to know... hahaha... I know I have said this before but we are hoping to get down your way soon... gotta find 2 days off work - don't know when that will happen...

Anonymous said...

Gi, you think you're fooling your mom! But she knows better!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea she was going to school...that is great! For you and for her! See you next week!

Kristen and David