Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubs

birthday dinner for hubs---pizza---hubs favorite food


Munch helps Daddy blow out the candle


Gi partakes in the torte


Hubs enjoying his torte


The three Ds spent a quiet evening celebrating hubs' 43rd birthday. We munched on homemade pizza and a delicious dulce de leche torte. Whenever I mentioned to Munch that today was Daddy's birthday she would point a finger to herself and repeatedly proclaim "me birthday too." Ditto for the torte that we picked up at the store. "Me birthday too" became the national anthem for the day for my Munch. Too funny. Happy birthday, Hubs! May you always enjoy your special day with Munch and me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brea woke up and said "Ron, Happy Birthday Old Man" yesterday. Had us rolling on the floor. First words out of her mouth.

Ana said...

That's my girl, Brea!

Ron said...

I do not find it funny for some reason

Ron said...

It is "MY Birthday". Mine!All Mine!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy, happy birthday... hope you saved me some pizza and cake... you can give it to me when we get down there... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

The pizza looks delicious!