Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sleepless in the South


Oh, boy, what a night! Munch has been progressively waking up an hour earlier for the last three nights. This morning was the kicker...she woke up at 3:30 a.m. fussing as usual. Just when I think I have Munch figured out she reminds me how challenging tots can be and how dumb I am. Hubs and I had been luxuriating in our usual 6:00 a.m. wake-up call for the longest time. Not anymore! When I tried to put her back in her crib this morning, hubs and I were met with cosmic size resistence (yes, eardrum busting cries for at least ten minutes). Munch repeatedly climbed out of her crib stumping her little feet like the dancer in Flashdance. I think it is time for us to visit my sleep guru friend again, Dr. Ferber. Hubs and I will turn her crib into a toddler's bed today and brace ourselves for this new transition. Hopefully, another few more sleepless nights and we'll be back on track...maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can give her some kava tea!