Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Little Babushka











Just having a little fun with my little dyanmo while she plays dress-up. Gi is finally fitting into her size 18 months clothing (mostly tops and dresses) and size 4 shoes (o.k., size 4 is still a little roomy but nothing that socks can't correct). Her vocabulary is increasing along with her picture recognition of common objects and body parts. She loves, loves, loves to look at books and be read to. Within the last month or so, she has started letting me know that she has pooped in her diaper. She also mimics me by sitting on a plastic bowl and repeating the word pee pee. Is this the start of her interest in potty training? I hope so! It sure would be nice to not spend loads of money on diapers each month.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Gi is just sooooo darn CUTE..
LOVE IT...
Have a Great Evening..

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love the scarf... she is looking very chic if I do say so myself...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't get Gi a t-shirt because I figured she has plenty of clothing already!