Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Friday, May 02, 2008

Cooking Up a Storm








Well, I finally broke down and bought a play kitchen set for the Munch. She has been cooking up a storm since hubs put the thing together the other day. I have never seen Gi want to "wash" her hands more than I do now. Oh, and other family members must "wash" their hands in the little sink also. She turns the knobs so often that the automated voice is now warning us that the batteries are low. We only had this toy for a couple of days and the oven door is already closing funny. Defective you ask. Nope. Munch keeps using the pulled down oven door as a stepping stool. Why? I don't know. Everything is within reaching distance for her. Go figure.

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Gi... I would like a boiled egg please and I promise to wash my hands...

(Can't wait to get Shauna so we can play this stuff... I think I would be having more fun then her... hehe)

Kim said...

LOVE IT!!!!
Gi can cook me up some yummy..
She is darling..
Have a Great Weekend..

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a pretty extensive kitchen! It even includes the kitchen TV! What's with the hat and waist scarf?!! Do I need to get you a miniature apron?