Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Celebration with a Side of Diaper Mouth

waiting for our breakfast

crazy hair



climbing


full of energy


The three Ds spent a low key day today practicing maternal adoration. Hubs took Gi and I to my favorite breakfast joint, John G's...the yummiest breakfast in town. After an hour of gluttonous consumption, we headed home for a nice long nap. Gi, to our delight, snoozed away for about an hour and a half. For you parents out there who have offsprings that snooze for two, three hours, I'm insanely jealous of you! Then it was off to preparing dinner for my mom and dad. When my parents arrived and settled in, I noticed that Gi kept leading my mom into the kitchen. Well what do you know? The Munch was charming Grandma into giving her pieces of chocolate cake sitting on the kitchen counter. After dinner, we sat around the living room watching Gi perform daredevil acts on her new Eezzy Pezzy. Once my parents left, we settled into our nightly routine but with a twist. Hubs apparently spent two minutes brushing his pearly whites with diaper cream. How he didn't notice the minute the toothbrush entered his mouth is beyond comprehension. But then again this is the same man that didn't notice that he wasn't squeezing toothpaste onto his toothbrush. Now only one question remains---should I let him kiss me goodnight? Happy mother's day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good god, Ron must be zoning out!

That first photo is a great one!

Anonymous said...

I just absolutely love the photos. How do you find the time?? Gi is sooo cute. Love the toothpaste/diaper cream story. Miss you all so much. Can't wait until summer. We will definitely get together for a swim or something, anything. Thinking of you on Mom's Day. Isn't it great when they fuss over you.
Love, Donna