Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve


Here are the top ten things I am most thankful for. I'll do a Letterman and start with #10 and work my way to #1.

10. A once-in-a-lifetime trip to China with my hubby. I don't think he'll want to go back anytime soon.

9. The opportunity for me to introduce Gi to my grandmother in Macau.
8. A chance to stay home with Gi.
7. The friendship of all of our adoption friends and their support.
6. The support and adoration that my parents and in-laws have given to Gi and continue to give.
5. Gi being able to sleep in her own crib and room now.
4. The health of my family and myself.
3. Gi's health and progress.
2. The love and support of my hubby.
1. Gigi, Gigi, Gigi!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Thanksgiving...
Have a Great One..
Kim

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiven to all of you.

Love

Joe & Lydia


PS. See you soon.!!!(this tuesday coming).

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all also...

Blog Archive