Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Getting ready with Daddy

Getting ready with Mommy

The celebration was held at Signature Gardens in Miami.


I don't want to sit in my highchair!

Lovely table setting

Cousins Sebastian and Veronica

Cousins Joe, Joe and Anabel

Cousin Veronica and her daddy, Miguel.

My dad is first cousin to Sammy.

Cousin Alicia, my dad, Cousin Enrique, Cousin Sammy and my mom

The happy couple, Leyon and Sammy


Last night Gigi went to her first formal banquet. My cousin Sammy and his wife, Leyon, celebrated their 25th anniversary. Family and friends were treated to a lovely gathering. Gigi got to meet her Miami cousins for the very first time. With a little bit of encouragement she gave everyone a "kiss kiss." Happy anniversary, Sammy and Leyon! Thank you for having us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress, Gi! And you match your mom and dad!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeah ok... you two look very dashing all done up but sorry... Gi looks even better... hehehe

Kim said...

Very Nice...
Love the family photo..
Looks like you had a wonderful time...
Kim

Anonymous said...

You all look great, dressed up for the occasion. What a lovely couple and swwet girl. Congratulations
Auntie MH

Anonymous said...

Oh my word you all look so lovely and I the dress is adorable on her...can't wait to show Sammi the photo..she only got to wear it once.

Blog Archive