Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Traveling Ds Part Deux


Here are the final travel dates for us:

July 18---fly to China via West Palm Beach~Chicago
July 19---arrive in Beijing (staying at Novotel Peace Hotel)
July 22---fly to Wuhan, Hubei (staying at Wuhan Shangri-La Hotel)
July 23 a.m.---we get Gigi---Gotcha Day!!!
July 28---fly to Guangzhou (staying at the White Swan Hotel)
August 2---tentatively take KCR train to Hong Kong then take boat to Macau (staying with my granny)
August 4----take boat to Hong Kong (staying at Marco Polo Prince Hotel)
August 7----fly back to US via SanFrancisco~Chicago~West Palm Beach (arrival at 10:12 p.m.)

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That is nice that you get to see your Granny too... and for Gi to see her. A little package is being sent for you today. I wanted to get it to you ASAP... I hope I hadn't already given you one. If so... you will now have two... take care...

Anonymous said...

Dear Ana and Ronnie,

I can imagine your expectations!I myself feel so excited and I'll be looking forward to receiving news about your emotions when meeting this cute doll, for whom all of us have already fallen in love.
I wish you a wonderful trip.May God bless you both . Kisses
auntie M.Helena and uncle Luciano

Blog Archive