Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Electronic Store Day 3 with Gi

I think I'm sleepy now.
Whew! Bath time is over. Now I can play.

Boo hoo, I hate taking a bath!

Daddy, I told you I don't like this bath thing!

Mmmmm, noodles...





Getting ready to eat some noodles in a local Japanese noodle house.


Back from the spa, comfy in my diaper and eating again.



After a little dip, we went to the gym to "work out" a bit more.


Miss Lilian and Bertina in the gym.


Not crazy about the water but no crying either.


After Daddy's solo adventure, we got ready to go swimming again but not without a little inducement, rice crackers.

Hello Everyone! It's day 3 in Wuhan with Gi. I'm taking advantage of this quiet moment to blog. Gi is currently napping and Ron is off to some electronic store by himself. Let's pray that he comes back in one piece! Ron had been itching to check out the electronic goods in China. To his disappointment none of the activities we have done so far included a tour to the Chinese version of Best Buy. So this morning, he asked our rep for the name of the store and some simple written translation. Off he went in a taxi while I stayed behind with Gi. Somewhere in Wuhan, Hubei is a Brazilian goofball on the loose in search of cheap Chinese electronic goods. Oh boy!

Alrighty, Ron is back safe and sound. He informed me that prices for electronics is not cheaper than the U.S. Now that he got that out of his system, maybe we can concentrate on more important things! He entertained me with stories of all that he saw including his bm adventure in a department store. When nature called, he had to rush to locate a bathroom in the department store. Upon completing his "task," he discovered that there was no toilet paper to be found. Luckily, he had some department store brochures with him. Need I say more?

6 comments:

Susan said...

Mom needs to check out the Turquoise factory :) It lasts much longer than Chinese electronics..lol.
Have fun in Wuhan!!
Susan
www.myadoptionwebsite.com/elizabeth

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I have been told by many people to take extra tissues with me, when out and about just in case I need to go and 'powder my nose' in one of the toilets... thanks for the reminder. You are an adventurous soul Ron to go off on your own... you go!!! Have fun...

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious Ron. I can't believe what a little peanut Gi is.....too cute!! Thanks for keeping us all informed. XOXO Wendy Ed and Samantha

Anonymous said...

Ron, ask Paul to tell you sometime about his bathroom adventure in India. I asume you were able to sit down, at least...

Love today's pics of Gigi. She's so sweet and happy. Have a great time today.

Renie

Anonymous said...

Sometimes he's nutty, sometimes he's corny, he can be brown or greenish brown, but if you eat fiber in China, he may come to your town.....

Kristen and David said...

Tell Ron that David still wants that plasma tv brought back!

Blog Archive