Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Bowling for Gigi

It's Jammie Time for Brea Too
It's Sammie Jammie Time
Ahhhh, the Mommy Spa Experience
Is Bathtime Over???
Brea the Bookworm
Splish Splash We Were Taking a Bath on a Saturday Night...
Sammie Loves the Toothbrush
Bathing Beauties
The entry title is misleading but I can explain. Last night we had a wonderful get-together with our core group of FCC parents. The hubbies went bowling (might be code word for drinking beer and acting silly) while the wives got together at Wendy's house for good conversation, Pei Wei take-out and, of course, adoration of little Sammi and Brea. There are no pictures of the hubbies bowling and you might thank me for this later. We do have some silly husbands after all, mine being at the top of that list. However, there are wonderful pictures of Sammi and Brea sharing bath time and styling in their jammies. Kim and Wendy also let me practice changing diapers with the super cuties and gave me a few pointers on how to make bath time fun. Thank you, ladies! Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Thank god I am experienced enough with the diaper changing thing cause of nieces/nephews... I think that I could do that with the eyes closed now. I guess looking after them was getting me ready for when it is my turn - FULL TIME... no more handing them back to their mums...lol... I am being punished... lol..

Blog Archive