Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kim, Look at Me!


I know my good friend, Kim, will be proud of me. She's been keeping me on the straight and narrow path when it comes to preparing for my China trip. I've already started gathering items needed for the trip. Many of these items were generously given to us from KTB. Once we come back with Gi, whatever items that have not been used or can be reused will be passed down to the next PBChina momma, Andi or Kristen. Thank you, KTB!!!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Thank you so much Ana for the card you sent. It was a nice surprise... just haven't really had the chance to think straight the last few days. The joys of work... if I am forgetful with work, imagine what I am going to be like when I get 'the call'... oh dear... seeing all the stuff you are getting together is giving me butterflies. I am now ready for you to go to China to get Gi so that I can also look at that angelic face of hers. Be good

Ana said...

Fliss, all I can say is when you get "the call" nothing else will matter. You will be so ga-ga! Ana

Blog Archive