Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Friday, June 08, 2007

FedEx Package



All good things come to those who wait and wait and wait. The FedEx man apparently didn't even bother to ring my doorbell. Just left the much anticipated package by my front door and split. Sorry, friends, no picture of the FedEx man. By 1:30, I finally checked the tracking online which stated that it was delivered at 11:47. Needless to say, I ran to my front door nearly tripping on myself to retrieve my Gigi package. Enjoy the additional pictures!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Congrats on little Gigi... she is just the cutest thing I have ever seen... look forward to reading about your travels and lets hope that it is sooner rather then later... Love Fliss

4D said...

Congrats! What a sweetie pie!

Keep smilin!

Sam said...

Congrats on your beautiful little Girl. We look forward to reading about your travels to China.
Sherri

Blog Archive