Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Super Cool Card


I received something wonderful in the mail today! No, not a referral but something that I will also treasure. My bro-in-law is a super talented artist and potter. He sent me a personalized thank-you card with a depiction of me, hubby and Gi as a "Narnia" family. You know, the lion, witch and wardrobe story. For those of you who have visited with us, you may have noticed that almost all of our walls are decorated with paintings and objects created by my bro-in-law and big sis. I, unfortunately, did not inherit the creative gene in my family. But I love artistic creations! Check out their blog which showcases their pottery business---Turtlehill Ceramics at www.turtlehill.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, even I didn't get to see that original painting before he sent it off!
Anyway, I've mailed the curtain package today but to mom and dad's since you may not be home to receive it (in case it arrives on Saturday).

Blog Archive