Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Progress in Potty World


We are into our third week of potty training and relief has finally come to this blundering mom. Gi, for the past two weeks or so, has consistently used the potty at home for both bodily functions. In fact, Sassy Pants, goes to the potty just so she can climb up on her step ladder to wash her hands. Gi has pretty much issued an edict that our help is not needed. But I have found ways to spy on my Munch when she is doing her "big girl" thing. This is just to ensure that Munch doesn't throw another entire roll of tp into the toilet and then try to flush it down. Gi is also now comfortable with using public toilets. She loves the child size toilets in the family restrooms at the mall the most. With only having to use two diapers a day (one for naptime and one for nighttime), the diaper budget is getting some much needed relief. We are very proud of you, Munch!

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am NOT looking forward to the diaper budget thing... I had better start saving :)

Anonymous said...

Good job, Gi! Knew you could do it!Now your poor mom can relax a little bit!

Amy said...

How exciting - I guess you know where a lot of public restrooms are now too! I'm waiting on Mia's teachers to tell me she's ready. I think i have at least a few more months of the diaper budget.
I got your post on my site. We would love to get together sometime. I'm still working but take most of the summer off so lets hook up during on of those blistering days! :)Amy

Lisa said...

That is so funny about the little toilets! When I ask Madi about preschool next year, that seems to be her #1 highlight--the preschool potty!!! Ahhh, the little things:)

Blog Archive