Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

As the Potty World Turns



What's more arduous than running a marathon without shoes and water or more grueling than mowing an overgrown weedy lawn in 98 degree weather with 100% humidity? Potty training a two and half year old, my friends! In my 42 years of life, I can't recall taking on a more difficult task...a task that requires infinite good cheer, everlasting patience and a small fortune in 2T princess and Dora underwear. Munch is on board finally but still has daily accidents galore to keep life interesting for Mommy. Spot cleaning has become a way of life in the D household. How long will this transition take? Surely the potty fairy will come to my rescue soon and transform Munch into a potty champ before I pull out all my gray and thinning hair.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will say one thing... BRIBERY!!!! Bribe her with something... cash maybe... worked for my niece :)

Blog Archive