Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fever Be Gone

Munch is feeling much better and dictates, as usual, that Daddy be her tubmate at bathtime.


Oh boy, nothing like a running fever to make any new parent feel inadequate. Munch had a fever since Tuesday night and it finally subsided yesterday. In the last few days, the rascalina gave regular proclamations of "me tired" and "me rest now." This never happens! My child never ever in a million years admits to being tired or sleepy. This bug that she caught must have given her a real run for her money. And as an added bonus, the ped discovered that she also had swimmer's ears. Now it's seven days/twice a day of antibiotics drops in her ears which require her little body to stay still for five minutes for each ear. Five minutes is a lifetime for an active toddler! Just five more days of this parental torture...I know I can do it, I know I can do it, I know...Sorry I digress. Anywhoo, Gi is fever free now and back to her normal, happy bouncey self. I am thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kid, she probably just had an infection and her body naturally was fighting it.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeah but does hubby know this photo is on here... in 1/2 his glory :)
Glad she is feeling ok....