Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Lunch








Gi's preschool class had their annual Thanksgiving luncheon today. Poor hubs had to work but I was able to attend. I was glad to meet some of the parents and actually put some faces to names. Finally found out who little Aubrey was...she is the name that Munch consistently mentions when I ask her about her classroom friends. Turns out little Aubrey loves to help Gi out. After a yummy lunch, Ms. Deborah allowed the parents to go outside to the playground with our little ones. I got to see what equipment Gi gravitated most to...swing, sandbox and bouncing ball. On our way home, Gi quickly fell asleep from a very full morning of activities. I had a lovely time with Munch. Big thanks to Ms. Deborah and Ms. Karen.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures..
Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Time..
Have a Great Weekend..

Anonymous said...

OK, Gi, what's mom cooking for Thanksgiving?!

Blog Archive