Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Let's Play!

Look, Daddy, I can fly this plane!
I love to go in and out of this tunnel.

Bumping into good friend, Miss Donna, and her mom, Miss Terry.


Brea, come over and help me throw this ball.

Just enough room for us three princesses.

Is that me???

One of my best buds, Brea.

Sammi is a pro on the swing. Look at her hand position.
Push higher, Mommy. I like the wind in my hair!
Today we had the most wonderful time with Gi's best buddies, Brea and Sammi and their mommies and daddies. Even though the children's museum was closed for maintenance, we did manage to catch a few minutes of swing time before the rain storm rolled in. Gi LOVED the swing. Then we headed over to the local mall to continue our fun in their play area. It wasn't long before Gi, pint size garbage disposal, honed in on Brea's goldfish crackers and started munching away. We even tested out the merry-go-round! After that it was off to Grandma C for homemade wonton noodle soup. Yum! Thanks, everyone, for such a fantastic afternoon.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Can't wait til Amelie can join in the fun!-Kristen

Blog Archive