Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Spending Time with Baby

O.k., Mommy is not the best photographer but we're having fun!
Thanks to Miss Jamie and Sunny, I now have a inflatable tub to climb in and out of.

I will humor Mommy by actually looking at the camera this time.


Boy, being a mom is hard work! Since coming back from China my days have been filled caring for and having fun with Gi. So far so good. We are finally on a routine. Yes, the all-important routine that so many experienced moms talk about. I'm definitely on board with that. We've even got some weekly activities in place---storytime at BN, lapsit at the local library, playdates with a local FCC group and possibly swim lessons. Whew, now if only getting enough sleep was part of my daily routine, the universe would be in perfect alignment.

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am telling ya... she is SO adorable... I remember looking after my niece/nephews and they would be at my house and we would have SO much fun... I do look forward to those times again... don't ever let anyone tell you it is 'hard'... well, it maybe hard at times but it is always nice... at least I think... Love Fliss

Kim said...

Glad you have a routine.. they say that is the hardest part when you get home..
Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun..
Get some rest.
Kim

Blog Archive