Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, August 11, 2007

2:30 A.M.

Mommy and Daddy love to watch me crawl at 2:30 a.m.

Daddy, wake up! Who will play with me?

Daddy's no fun! He can't even get up off the floor.


What's the matter, Daddy? You don't feel like dancing at 2:30 in the morning?

As you may have guessed, hubs and I have a much earlier wake-up time now---2:30 a.m.! Little peanut-head has been consistently getting up around this time since we came back to the States. We have called on the jetlag god to help our little one pass this phase quickly.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, there's someone in this town who understands my sleep patterns!!! Anytime you need someone to play with Gigi at 2:00 a.m., just give me a call. You know I'll probably be awake!

Nice to see the family doing well.

Hugs,

Jessica

Blog Archive