Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Some of My Favorite Toys




Although Gi seems to want to play with everything else but toys, she does find joy in bouncing around in her Jumperoo (thanks to the Baxter family) and poking and prodding her bilingual musical table (thanks to the DeCarolis family). But her all-time favorite activities so far seem to be tearing up paper and magazines, knocking things off the coffee table, doing her Chairman Mao wave and clapping her two little hands together. Every so often I will catch her sneaking up to the dog's bowl of water and dipping her tiny hands in it. Oh, I almost forgot. She loooves to pick up crumbs off the floor and attempt to put it in her mouth before I catch her doing it. Nice.


1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You gotta love the curiosity of kids... forget toys... give her a huge cardboard box and make a house out of it. I done that with my niece and she was in heaven...

Blog Archive