Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Face Lift

Munch loved playing in the empty cabinets.


The color is Zodiaq's smokey topaz.

I think I can actually bathe Gi in my new sink!

newly painted cabinets


Our 11 year old kitchen finally got a little face lift. Hubs and I decided to replace our old beat-up laminate countertop with a solid quartz surface. To save some money Hubs went to work tearing out the old backsplash as well as the countertop himself. We also decided to repaint our old cabinets rather then get new ones---another big money saver there. To keep Munch out of the kitchen, we put Barney on continuous play and went to work. Our old cast iron kitchen sink must have weighed over 150 lbs! Once we removed all the stuff out of the cabinets and drawers, Munch went to town playing in the empty cabinets. She even got out her little tool set and pretended to fix the cabinet doors. After the countertop was installed I asked Munch if she liked the new countertop. Her reply was "Me ove it!"

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh... I ove it too...