Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, June 06, 2009

No Sleeping Beauty

It's 7:45 p.m. and Munch is watching Diego slurping up her ice cream. I quietly inform her that when Diego is over, we will take a shower and get ready for night-night. She looks at me with complete puzzlement and asks, "Why? Me go night-night already!!!" I explain to her that yes, indeed, she did take a nap earlier today but that now it is time for night-time night-night. She looks at me with her chocolate smeared face and utters with great disappointment, "Uh-oh." She returns to her ice cream sullenly probably hoping that I don't notice that Diego is over.

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yep, a girl after my own heart :)
Heading down to Ft Lauderdale again at the end of the month but not sure what is going to be going on...

aunt sara said...

Gigster, let's hope you didn't get too hyper from the ice cream before going night-night!

Liz said...

Ana, this is Liz. My computer got the blue screen of death thanks to Symantec Norton India technical support :) I no longer have your email address, please send me an email.