Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day of School

Miles Davis in the making?



Clang!

Well, yesterday was the last day of school for Gi in her two year old class. Come August she will be in the three year old class. I can't believe it...my little Munch is going to turn three!!! Other parents have always told me that time flies and it is so true. I see my Munch developing so many new skills and gaining so much confidence. I'm so grateful for every minute I have to watch her grow in my front row seat.

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Your baby is growing up... sorry Ana but the fun is just about begin... hahahaha... yeah for Gi...

Kim said...

They grow up soooo fast..
Love the photos..
Have a great weekend..

aunt sara said...

Gi are you ready to model for more pics for your mom? We need to decide on your birthday invitation design!