Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Name is Hammy








Just thought I share some pictures of Gi from a photo session we had at home recently. Some of the pictures were used for our family holiday card. Munch was surprisingly cooperative and unusually hammy. Of course, out of the 50 some odd pictures I took that day, only a handful was usable. Both sets of grandparents received a set including my grandmother in Macau. Happy holidays to all our family and friends from near and far.






2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Sorry it has been a while between visits... life is super hectic right now... can't seem to keep up with everyone... got the Christmas card... thank you... it was so sweet of you and of course... Miss Gi is looking as adorable as usual.. I put it on my door with all my other photos and one of the first photos you sent me... thank you again...

Anonymous said...

It's time to sign her up with the Ford modeling agency!