Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You Can Play in This?









I finally broke down and bought a fairly inexpensive water table for Gi to play in. I think she didn't know what to make of it at first. Sand? Water? What am I suppose to do with this? Well, after a couple of trials, she has taken to it. She loves to dig her little hands into the wet sand. I even caught her scooping sand into her mouth! For the next few minutes, I could hear her little teeth grinding the sand particles in her mouth. Need I tell you what she did with the sandy water?

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I remember having to do this with my niece/nephew when I was looking after them - having to play in the sand/water for hours and I had to make sand balls... then they would tip the water into the sand... I hated that bit... at least they are having a ton of fun...

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

PS... I decided... It is a new year, 2006 referrals are out... time for an overhaul... time for a new look blog... Tink flew though of course she is in my heart... hehe

Anonymous said...

Yum, mud pies!

Kim said...

HOW CUTE!!!!
Love the little playset..
Sounds like Gigi is liking sandy water..
Have a Great Evening..