Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Monday, January 21, 2008

Green Hair

Gi and I have been learning simple sign language. She is actually signing the word book in this picture.
liking it so far

so far so good


already itching to take the scarf off


Going...


Going...


Gone!


Grandma C knitted a small sea foam colored scarf for Gi. Gi was pulling it every which way until we showed her what to do with it. Now she readily puts it around her neck and on top of her head. With a little help from Mommy, Gi sports a stylish head wrap. As with any object placed on her head, after several minutes of wearing it she tears it off without a care in the world.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the scarf....
Or should I say Green Hair...LOL..
Glad she is doing well with the signs...I am going to try and learn some..
Have a Great Week..

Anonymous said...

I think that's the yarn I gave to Grandma C from Maria's mom, materials left over after Maria's mom passed away in May 2007.

Blog Archive