Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Monday, January 07, 2008

Bacon Girl


After several months of getting Gi to regularly consume various kinds of protein (chicken, turkey, beef, pork, even duck!), I have finally hit the jackpot. My baby likes crispy bacon! On a whim, I let Gi take a bite of cooked bacon fully expecting her to spit it out after chewing on it for several seconds. Not so. The ole girl asked for more! Like mother like daughter. All in all, she ate about one and a half strips. Don't worry, all you health conscious moms out there. I won't make it a regular part of her diet. Gi will ocassionally humor me and eat thinly sliced deli ham, turkey or balony. Thank goodness for pasta, veggies and fruits---three groups that Gi will eat without hesitation.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yummy...
Sounds like she is not a picky eater...

Anonymous said...

There's always Tofurky products!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ana I see she is after the good stuff... I could have easily put my hand through the screen to get a piece of that bacon... lol

Kim said...

Stop by and see me on my blog.. I have a surprise for you...

Blog Archive