Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Monday, December 10, 2007

Two Peas in a Pod

Hey, Gi, don't run away from the ball!
Soccer anyone?

Gi is about to pick some rosemary herb so Brea can smell it.


Helping Vovo with her laundry hamper


Pressing buttons randomly

Hanging out in Gi's room

Brea and Gi kept going back and forth through this baby gate.

Brea, would you like to play with my coasters?

Brea and Gi snacking together

Today was our lucky day. Brea was able to stop by and spend some time with Gi. The two girls snacked, lunched, napped and played together. Brea was the perfect role model for what a big girl should do. I hope Gi was paying attention!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

They just look SO cute sitting there together - girls lunching together... and before I forget... thank you so much for the Christmas Card - well, photo... I have it on the back of my door of my closet... that is where all the 'photos' are from 'friends' I have made and nieces/nephews... she is up there with my collection... thanks again...

Kim said...

Love the pictures....
Looks like the girls had sooo much fun...
The are adorable...

Anonymous said...

Gi, what are you looking for in that big purse??!

Blog Archive