Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Monday, December 24, 2007

My New Cell

" Hello, Brea?"
" Let's do lunch, Sammi."

Mama is triumphant again. I was able to do two Pippy Longstockings with Gi's hair. She kept it on the entire day!


Hubs received a Stanley measuring device as a gift from one of his colleagues. Upon bringing it home to show to my father-in-law, Gigi swiped it and is now using it as her personal cell phone. We would ask her if she is talking to her buddies, Sammi or Brea. Her conversation is always a loud series of macaw-like squawking as she paces around the living room. Once the phone conversation comes to an end, she will either insist that we talk into the device or she will throw it down on the floor. I don't think hubs will be using the device to measure to many things after its many falls to the tile floor.

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

How cute is that... she is looking cuter and cuter each time...

Anonymous said...

Hey there GI......this is Brea I talk to you on my phone all the time too. My mommy says we can have a playdate real soon.

Blog Archive