Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Summer Projects



Can't wait for the summer to start! Two more days of school until I officially start decompressing and vegetating. Hubby is always ambivalent about my summers off. On the one hand, he revels in the fact that I will take all his share of the household chores off his hands and do them myself because I have the "extra" time. His breakfasts and dinners become three-course meals thanks to my uninterrupted, daily devotion to the Food Network. However, he also knows that I need to be entertained which usually involves moi taking on new projects which, as you might have guessed, entails spending money. So this summer, I vow to transform our oh-so-blah guest bedroom into Gigi's sleeping santuary. Hubby and I have decided to use a fabulous Chinese embroidery that my sis sent me as the inspiration piece for Gi's room. The embroidery is a depiction of six Chinese children flying a dragon kite.

No comments: