Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Paper Pregnant At Last


I know what you're thinking---why am I now just blogging about our China adoption journey? Quite simply, I have the time now! The school year is about to end and my paperchasing is done. Hubs and I are logged in as of 5/17/06. We are on the expedited track but let's see what happens. Just to fill you in a little, we started this process back in November 2005. Our paperchasing went relatively smoothly with a few minor bumps in the road. We waited an agonzing three months for the West Palm Beach USCIS office to issue us the 171. Now a little about us. I am a middle school teacher of Chinese descent and hubs is crazy, goofy Brazilian. When he is not busy being goofy, he's a computer geek at a publishing company. We often refer to our daughter, Gigi, as the Gigster in case you're wondering what in the world is G-I-G-S-T-E-R. We can't wait to meet her and bring her home!

1 comment:

Kristen and David said...

Yeah-so glad you have a blog now! It'll keep you plenty busy! I'll visit often!