Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Sunday, May 08, 2011

3 Moms

singing happy birthday to Auntie Jessie

nice to have everyone under one roof for mother's day celebration

going to mother's day tea at the preschool with my two favorite girls


Gi and her two favorite teachers at mother's day tea
 Finally all three moms can celebrate under one roof---my mom, my mother-in-law and me!  It was an extra special mother's day for us as my mother-in-law, Vovo Lydia, is finally close by and was able to join in the festivities.  We also got to celebrate, good friend, Auntie Jessie's birthday.  We had a great day and are very thankful for all that we have.

4 comments:

aunt sara said...

Wow, that chocolate dessert looks delicious!

Carmen said...

Wow, Gi looks so grown-up. We haven't seen you guys forever.

Uncle Mark said...

nice to keep up with you all thru your blog! Thanks for commenting on ours; looking forward to our visits with you
love,Uncle Mark

Nyetowl said...

The desserts were the best!!! I love me some Tiramisu and blueberry pie and Rice Pudding!!!