Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Punk-free

Is it wrong to sit quietly in your darken living room secretly savoring the quiet that surrounds you? I mean I have this silly grin on my face for no other reason then my number one Munch is NOT HERE. I am PUNK-Free tonight thanks to the fabulous Y family! Ohhh to not have to nag Sassy-Pants to eat her healthy foods, read bedtime stories, brush little teeth and wash her wiggly body...it's heavenly! I'm going to sit here for awhile more and imagine that I am that woman in the Dove chocolate commercial...with a swath of satin sheet wrapped around me while soothing wind blows through my hair. Mommyhood sure has its unexpected moments and this is one of them.

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

No, it is not a bad thing that you are enjoying the silence... I will admit that when Shauna was napping today... it was heavenly... as much as I love it with Shauna... I also do like that little 'time out' for myself... for now though, it is just a little far and few between...

aunt sara said...

OK, did you break into song and dance?!!