Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

enjoying Mother's Day tea at Munch's school


Look at the flower arrangement!

I just want to wish all the mommies that I know a fabulous Mother's Day. July 23, 2007 was the day that I became a full fledge mommy and it has been a wonderfully bumpy ride ever since. I must thank my mighty Munch for keeping me active, compassionate and humble. I'd like to share a little Q&A project that Munch did at school with her teachers.
My Mom
My mom is 5 years old.
My mom is prettiest when her eyes blink in the morning.
My mom likes to make cereal, popcorn.
My mom always says, come here.
My mom is funny when she and Daddy laugh at the table.
Hugs and kisses to all the mommies!

3 comments:

aunt sara said...

Gi, remember to be good to your mommy every day, not just on Mother's Day!

Carmen said...

You both look so pretty in pink.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love it :)