Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Two Boogers


Munch has really gotten into counting lately. Not that she understands number concepts yet...but she sure loves to rattle off those numbers...sometimes in order, sometimes not. So this morning, I'm driving Gi to preschool and notices in my rearview mirror that her one nostril is crusty AGAIN. I instruct Munch to clean her nose with her finger. Yes, competent mommies out there...I would clean it myself if my rascalina would let me near her nose without a gladiator-fight-to-the-death match. Anyway, she complies, amazingly, without a battle of the wills like it usually is nowadays. She works diligently on the one nostril that is squeaky clean so I tell her to work on the other one that looks like a version of booger ring-around-the-rosey. She does so then points an idex finger (btw Munch only uses one index finger no matter what number she is announcing) at me and confidently reports that she is "all done, Mommy, two boogers!" As if I didn't understand her the first time, she points her index finger at each of her tiny nostrils again and shouts happily "Mommy, two boogers." She squeals at her own ingenuity then graciously allows me to drive her the rest of the way to school without whining and bawling for her daddy.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Okay.. I am laughing my butt off..
Boogers... you go Gi..
Have a Great Weekend..

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Pick a winner Gi... get in there... hahahahahaha...

Lisa said...

Ana--that is hilarious!!! Hey, whatever it takes to learn to count!!

Anonymous said...

Gi, you're such a smart girl!