Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Daddy Day

Daddy and daughter on Gotcha Day (July 23, 2007)



more recent photo of Daddy and daughter

Well, I want to wish all the fathers and fathers-to-be that I know and love a wonderful day tomorrow. Gi and I are taking hubs, along with my parents, to dim sum tomorrow. Hubs looooves dim sum and is salivating right now just anticipating tomorrow's outing. Since marrying me (or as he likes to joke that my father gave him a huge dowry), hubs has become quite adapt at the ole chopsticks and familiar with Chinese cusine. Come this July 23, hubs will have been doing this daddy thing for a whole year! Happy Father's Day, my love.

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Father's Day... I am sure it is going to be a good one...

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day!
When we come down for our visit, please be prepared to do a family photos shoot! I haven't gotten any decent photos of 3 of you together yet (can you all wear clothing that are similar in colors?)

Kim said...

Happy Father's Day...
How fun...
I can't believe it is almost a YEAR...
Love the pictures..
Have a Great Week..
HUGS

Ron said...

I think the best present I got this father's day was to have Ana tell me that I am providing her with the best experience she ever had by allowing her to be home with Gigi fulltime...
HUBS

Anonymous said...

Congratulations I cannot believe it has been one year already!!!