Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm 18 (mos) Today!

chocolate facial courtesy of Daddy

Someone has to feed Daddy.

getting a little help from Daddy


All this for little ole moi?



new haircut new smile

Dahhling, take my picture already.







You see, Mommy, you need two gallons of oil to make my cupcakes.


What's this? A certificate? Where's my lollipop??!!



Is that my hair on the certificate, Mommy?

On this Valentine's Day, my little munchkin turns 18 months. We started the day by going to a local kid's salon for Gi's first professional haircut. Hubs gave his consent last night for the cut. After I butchered Gi's bangs back in September, all changes to her hair must be sanctioned by hubs or marital strife will ensue. Luckily no major meltdown occurred. Just a couple of "I'm irritated" tears and lots of wiggling. Gi sat on my lap and used her tiny feet to kick the hair stylist who good humoredly cajoled Gi into various positions for an even trim. We left the salon with a "first haircut" certificate and a lock of Gi's hair in a little baggy. All was well again especially after Mr. Lollipop made it's appearance. After coming home and taking her all-too-brief nap, Gi decided that she would help me make her birthday cupcakes. As you can imagine, her idea of helping is very different from mine! We ended the momentus day by enjoying a dinner of salsa chicken and devouring the birthday cupcakes. Well, more like Mommy and Daddy helped Gi devour her cupcakes. Happy birthday, little one! You're a year and a half. I can't believe she's on her way to being two!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love the new haircut....
Happy 18 Months GIGI..
And Happy Valentine's Day...
Have a Great Weekend..

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

And let me be the first to say Ana... you loved EVERY minute of it... Happy 18 months Gi... take care

Anonymous said...

Ana,
I called you. Call me back when you have time. Miss you guys. Love the photos.
Love,
Donna