Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Thursday, April 19, 2007

41


Today I am officially 41! Although I tell everyone that hubs is a year older than me, for a couple of months out of the year, we are actually the same age. He whisked me off to 32 East for a yummy birthday dinner. Upon returning to our table after visiting the little girl's room, I discovered a small wrapped box underneath my napkin. Hubs surprised me with a ring that had little diamonds set in a floral design. What a treat! We toasted to Gi, our family and friends and to ourselves. Hugs and kisses to those who made my 41st year so memorable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ana.....in the mist of everything I forgot. I guess that is what exhaustion and jet lagg play at part in.

XOXOXO

Kim, Todd, and Brea

Kristen and David said...

Happy birthday Chica. I hope Ron spoils you all weekend! You deserve to live it up, it will be the last time you will have to worry about a sitter for awhile!