Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Babysitting


Last night hubs and I had the wonderful pleasure of babysitting for good friends, Wendy and Ed. Their daughter, Samantha, was a trooper! She played happily in the tub, allowed me to dress her for bed time, drank her bottle of milk and fell promptly to sleep before 7:00 p.m. It was pure snoozing from that point on for little Samantha. I must admit I was a bit nervous babysitting having never been a full-time parent before. Luckily, hubs was there to reassure me and cheer me on. Wendy and Ed gave me some practical tips and offered some much needed pearls of wisdom on parenting. Thanks, Wendy and Ed, for allowing us this opportunity to get our feet wet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, Ana, you are a hoot. Pearls of wisdom?! Us? You give us way too much credit. You and Ron have all the parenting skills and know-how within you. Often you are going by the seat of your pants and gut instinct. Thank you for your kind words though...every new parent can use them. You are the BEST!