Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Almost Done




















I want to wish my family and friends a fantastic 2007. The Chinese Consulate has authenticated my parents passport pages so now I will be expressing that off to our adoption agency. Hopefully, there will be nothing else needed by CCAA. My sister is almost done with Gigi's quilt! The next project that she has so generously taken on is reupholstering a mommy glider that a co-worker has passed on to me. Life is good. Hubs and I are thankful for all the blessings in our lives. For all of my waiting adoption friends out there, may you receive your referral in 2007!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh Ana it looks lovely!!! This is so special.

Anonymous said...

Ana, love the quilt. I'm sooo embarassed for not getting a cloth to send you yet. Is it too late?

- Liz :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous job your sister did! Congrats!