Mighty Munch

Mighty Munch

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Boo Hoo Hoo Again

It's getting harder to remain cheerful. Just got an email from our adoption agency. It stated that our wait for Gigi is going to get longer still. So, family and friends, forget about a childmatch in Feb or March. Maybe now we are looking at May, June or July at the earliest. I feel certain that we will need to get re-fingerprinted and redo our 171H. The thought of having to deal with the West Palm Beach immigration office again is nauseating me already. I've never seen so many negative incompetent human beings so densely concentrated in one location as I have seen at our local immigration office. And, no, I don't mean the applicants there. I mean the sub human beings that parade around as immigration officers pretending to do their jobs! O.k., I'm taking a deep breath now. I am calm, I am calm, I am calm...I am looking at the positive side---more time to save more money, learn about child rearing, read about bonding and attachment, attend parenting workshops, yada, yada, yada.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, sis!
Yes, those INS officials are the pits. Remember, they're required to remove their hearts in order to get a job there! Ugg.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I made it here...lol... don't get down... I know how it feels... I try to be so 'uplifting' and I know that it can be hard but just hang in there... Felicity
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive